Deleting old caches?

fish n

I had a geocach that was unable to be posted because it was too close to another cach. It had a travel bug in it. So today I renamed the cach and hid it in a totally new spot with the travel bug in it.

I was wondering how do I delete my old cach listing and how do I delete the status of my travel bug so that it does not say that its in my old cach but instead my new one??

The proper thing to have done would be to re-use the old listing page with updated coordinates. There is no way to delete a page - only archive it. However, no need for that, just keep it and re-use it for your next hide.

"grab" the Tb and it will be back in your possesion to re-drop.

"grab" the Tb and it will be back in your possession to re-drop.

Yes, Grab or Retrieve the bug back into your Inventory.

You can then delete the The Grab or Retrieve log on the bug page, and also the Drop log so the tracking stays accurate.

Let us know if that's not clear.

edit: missing s

Edited by BlueDeuce

Ok i just tried doing that and on my trackable page it dosnt give me that option.

So i logged out and went to my travel bugs page and then i saw the "found it" button there.I clicked on the button but it made me log into my account and once i logged in and it brought me back to my bugs page,that option was gone:[

Ok i just tried doing that and on my trackable page it dosnt give me that option.

So i logged out and went to my travel bugs page and then i saw the "found it" button there.I clicked on the button but it made me log into my account and once i logged in and it brought me back to my bugs page,that option was gone:[

Go to the bug page, and select "grab it" from the drop down list of log types (you may have to click the "found it?" link first, to get there). Create the log, and the bug will now be in your inventory. Go the cache page, and log a note, selecting that bug from the inventory list at the bottom of the page. That will drop it into the cache.

Edited by Prime Suspect