GPX to JPG

a gpx file holds the coordinates for the caches and some other info. A jpg is just a graphic file. just doesnt work. GSAK is definately your best bet for converting into different file types but jpg would not be something anything would be able to do. It's just 2 total different types of information in those kinds of files. In GSAK there is a feature to save as html with images. I'm not sure if the Dare can read html files loaded on it or not but if it does you could just do that. Export to HTML and copy to a SD card and open in your phone like a web page.

I'm wanting to convert GPX files to JPEGs so I can copy them to an SD card and put them in my LG Dare phone as pictures as a means of paperless caching. I doesn't appear GSAK or GPSBabel does a GPX to JPG conversion. Will they do that? Is there another app out there that will?

I assume we're talking about cache descriptions as a jpeg?

I know nothing about your phone but can it read html files? I would be surprised if GSAK could not export to html.

My "hot-shot" Dare phone does not read HTML files, only "media" files - pictures, videos, songs. That why I was hoping to turn each cache page into a JPG so I could view it on my phone as if it were a picture. I could screen-shot each cache on GC.COM, but doing that one-at-a-time would be tedious, and defeat some of the great organizational purpose of PQs and GSAK. Plus, screen shots only get what's on the screen, and I would miss the info that I would normally scroll down the page to get. That's why I was hoping to find a way to, at the press of a button, convert a bunch of selected caches in GSAK into a bunch of JPGs, PNGs, or GIFs so I could copy them to my phone's SD card and take them with me.