Pocket Query of Owned Archived Caches

grimmie895

I like to know if there is a way to generate a pocket query of caches that I own that have been archived. I would like to be able to download a .gpx file of my caches that I'd like to get back up and running. I can go and manually download them, but it's kinda of a pain. Or is there a way to download all your caches, including temp unavailable AND archived caches that I own in one .gpx file? It seems this could be an easy program modification to the website. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Grimmie895

As far as I know, you just have to manually download them one at a time.

I try to always download a copy of each of my caches shortly after publication.

a work around is to simply log a find on them. Then download your My Finds PQ.

Delete your find, and do some filtering of that PQ to grab your owned hides. I think this ends up taking more time than the individual download, but it will work.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Don't know of a way. I manually download my archived caches one at a time and import them into GSAK into a separate database for reference. Only have to do that once.

I have a weekly PQ for all the ones I own that are active or disabled. That's used to update the owned database.

You have 14 archived caches so it would only take a little time..

Yeah, I've been manually loading all of my archived caches one at a time. It just seems like you should be able to do a query on all of your caches and have the .gpx file give you 'all' of your caches including archived ones unless you specify otherwise. Seems like it would be something easy for geocaching.com to include in the options of a query. Thanks for the quick responses.

Is there a place to post a request to add archived caches in your search to geocaching.com?