Queries

Chickahominy

You are likely being too restrictive with your query. Make sure that you are not selecting mutually exclusive parameters. Start with a very broad set and narrow it down as you have success with your results. For example try a Query for all caches you have not found within 10 miles of your home coordinates. Do not place any restrictions on cache type or size.

Several times now, I have run queries for my data. I click on the button which supposedly puts the query in line.

I think the key lies there.

Did you select a DAY OF THE WEEK or quick "Add to Queue" Adding to the queue is for the "My Finds" Pocket Query. Since you don't have any finds yet, you won't get any results.

Check a day of the week instead for each - and leave the button at the bottom alone.

Several times now, I have run queries for my data. I click on the button which supposedly puts the query in line.

I think the key lies there.

Did you select a DAY OF THE WEEK or quick "Add to Queue" Adding to the queue is for the "My Finds" Pocket Query. Since you don't have any finds yet, you won't get any results.

Check a day of the week instead for each - and leave the button at the bottom alone.

Unless you're checking the day of the week on the PQ edit page. Then you DO have to click the button at the bottom.