My Finds PQ Working?

VirginiaGator

I ran a PQ for my finds. I haven't received an e-mail with the query in it. I just checked to see if I need to rerun the query. The box is grayed out like it worked when I requested it, and it says it was done at 10:15 a.m. today.

Anyone else with this problem today?

This is being discussed in two other threads in this forum. In one of those Mtn-Man noted that he had spoken with Michael at Groundspeak and they are aware of the problem and are rebooting. It may take some time for emails to get out, but that appears to be the problem.

I ran a PQ for my finds. I haven't received an e-mail with the query in it. I just checked to see if I need to rerun the query. The box is grayed out like it worked when I requested it, and it says it was done at 10:15 a.m. today.

I also didn't get my finds PQ. I'm hoping to soon, I'd like to update my statistics on my profile.

I also didn't get my finds PQ. I'm hoping to soon, I'd like to update my statistics on my profile.

4.5 hours after I posted that, it finally came in.

4.5 hours after I posted that, it finally came in.

In another thread, that I mentioned above, it was reported that Groundspeak had a problem with the main email server and almost nothing was getting out. They had to reboot the server before the backlog could be cleared.