Screen protector recommendation for Oregon

Hi,

Just a note to recommend the ZAGG Invisible Shield for the Oregon. I used a cheapo protector for a while, it wasn't great. I then used it bare, and tried to be careful, but inevitably got a ding in the screen.

I wondered if the Invisible Shield might help to heal / disguise the nick, and to a certain extent, it does. What I found most pleasing was the effect it had on the screen in direct sunlight. It's very much improved, almost like the screen on myGPS60C.

It's not an exact fit for the screen, but it does go down without any bubbles very easily, and as before, to my eye it improves screen clarity a fair bit.

I'm not connected in any way to the makers, just thought I might pass on a recommendation from experience.

Cheers,

Gareth

Hi,

Just a note to recommend the ZAGG Invisible Shield for the Oregon. I used a cheapo protector for a while, it wasn't great. I then used it bare, and tried to be careful, but inevitably got a ding in the screen.

I wondered if the Invisible Shield might help to heal / disguise the nick, and to a certain extent, it does. What I found most pleasing was the effect it had on the screen in direct sunlight. It's very much improved, almost like the screen on myGPS60C.

It's not an exact fit for the screen, but it does go down without any bubbles very easily, and as before, to my eye it improves screen clarity a fair bit.

I'm not connected in any way to the makers, just thought I might pass on a recommendation from experience.

Cheers,

Gareth

Gareth.

where did you buy this product ? on line or can it be purchaced in store.