Coin List problem

SoDakCachers

Okay, I finally decided to get my coins listed on Geocoincollection.com. It's getting harder to keep my spreadsheet updated :)

So I go to join and the site tells me they are no longer accepting new members!! What gives?

Are there any other good online resources so all I have to do is post a hyperlink instead of copying my list all the time? The only link I ever see in the trading thread is for the one mentioned above.

you might try http://cointracking.com/

I have not seen anyone get in trouble for posting links (some PTags maybe) so I hope thats all Ok, only trying to help :ph34r:

I tried that site, but had great difficulties in adding coins to my list...the coins I want to add just aren't there. If I search for a particular coin, 2007 Compass Rose Black Nickel for instance, I can see it on other's trader lists but cannot add it to my list. Too confusing if you ask me. I sent an email to the other site asking why they aren't accepting new members. Maybe I'll get an answer soon.

If you receive an answer to your e-mail please let us know what they say. I was going to use the holiday days off work to set up my coin list but I can't join :ph34r:

Here is what they replied to my request:

"We currently do not have a timeframe for you, I'm sorry.

We are dealing with programming issues.

Thank you."

Rick Sarantos

Geocoins.net

Geocoincollection.com

I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling here...