Venture HC, location (lat, lon) vs. location selected?

lil'hobo

I have been customizing the different screens on my Venture HC and have found that in the data fields there are two choices for locations. The first one labeled "location (lat, lon)" is quite self explanatory, however, the second is labeled "location selected." What's the difference? If I set my data fields to those, each shows the exact same position.

The reason I ask is because I would like to display the coords of a waypoint in conjunction with my actual location on the same screen. I thought that location selected would do that, but it doesn't.

Thanks.

I assumed the same as everyone else that location was where you are, and selected is the point you are going to, but for me it always just displays my current location no matter which I select, even if I goto a waypoint.

MtnHermit is right, after moving my cursor selected does show the point your curser is on the map screen. This option is pretty pointless since if you use the map screen you get a popup that shows the cursors location anyway.

Edited by hogrod