Time limit for holding TBs?

dillboy

I have a TB that has been in the hands of a cacher for 2 1/2 months . Am I out of line to be upset that they haven't moved it along. I contacted the user once and they replied that they would "move it along soon" Its been a month since that message. They haven't told me of any intentions that would warrant them holding on to the TB for that long. They also have been caching recently. I would understand if a TB sits in a cache for a while, but this seems unacceptable. Has anyone else had any experiance like this, if so how did you approach the situation. Thank you!!

True, but this is the reason I never take a TB unless I know I can dump it within 2-3 weeks.

I dropped off whatever bugs or coins I had in my possession right after our first snowfall because I figured it would be harder to keep them moving with the winter weather. Since then, I think we've had over a foot and a half more snow, none has melted and my caching has slowed to a crawl.

Bruce

True, but this is the reason I never take a TB unless I know I can dump it within 2-3 weeks.

I dropped off whatever bugs or coins I had in my possession right after our first snowfall because I figured it would be harder to keep them moving with the winter weather. Since then, I think we've had over a foot and a half more snow, none has melted and my caching has slowed to a crawl.

Bruce

Good point. There's not much you can you about weather besides maybe posting a note on the bug page explaining the circumstances.