Labrador Geocoin

gregwhitehouse

Hi. I really hope somebody can help me.

I am looking for a geocoin with a black labrador dog on it. Our dog, Henry, recently died of lung cancer and we thought a nice way to remember him would be a geocoin. That way, we can watch him go for a nice long walk all around the World. We were hoping to start it off by taking it on holiday with us when we go to Finland in April.

I do hope somebody can help.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your good buddy Henry :rolleyes:

I got a coin recently from Scincus and there is a drawing of the face of his own black lab on one side. You can see its post if you go back four pages on this thread. He lives in The Netherlands, he traded me one but he also sells them.

Take care!

Sorry - not you! The idiot before you in the thread.

Umm....no I did not, but I think you're response could use a bit of thought. Name calling isn't allowed here. I'm cetainly no idiot and I apologize if my comment hurt your feelings, just trying to add comedy to the forums, that comment was the first thing that popped into my head when I posted! :rolleyes:

Sorry for your loss. I do take offense to your post though!

To honor my sheltie Pepper I laminated a picture of him and attached travel bug tags. The TB traveled to Hong Kong, Japan, Scotland, England and Puerto Rico. It was picked up by the uscgstationsanjuan (at least that's the caching name but hasn't been seen since) I asked that people attach pictures of their dogs and there were quite a few posted. If you can't find a coin that you like this is an option.....

Sorry to hear about the loss of your good buddy Henry :rolleyes:

I got a coin recently from Scincus and there is a drawing of the face of his own black lab on one side. You can see its post if you go back four pages on this thread. He lives in The Netherlands, he traded me one but he also sells them.

Take care!

scincus_250_achter.jpg

scincus_250_voor.jpg

Thanks error for adding the picture. I'm not that smart yet, I'm still learning :rolleyes:

I really like the drawing of the dog, it's simple but very nice done.

If you want i learn you.........................and you know where :D

This coin you can still buy in The Netherlands.

I feel your pain about the lost off Henry, no words further only tears in my eyes. :D

Take Care :D

So very sorry to hear about your Henry ... . I love my dog Coral Bell and miss those that have been my companions in the past.

I recently purchased a newly released coin from coins and pins "dogs are a geocachers best friend" with a dog holding a cache box and then on the other side "geocaching has gone to the dogs" - I just checked to see if they still have them listed and they don't. It is not a labrador but the coin also has a hole in it that you could attach a photo of your Henry.

I bought two of these coins and haven't activated them yet. If you would like to have one I would be happy to send it along to you. I am sandyduff at geocaching.com

If I can figure out a way to get a picture I will add it.

My heart goes out to you and yours.

Sandra

We had to put two of our dog friends down this year and you have my sympathy on the loss of your Henry.

I have an extra rainbow bridge coin that is referenced above if you would like it. I tried to look over Karma's previous posts to see if her dog, the one on the coin, was a lab but couldn't find mention of breed. But if you'd like one to release for Henry, just pm me your mailing address and I'll get it sent out to you

LJ (BVnLJ)

Sorry to hear about your doggy dying. I recently lost two cats, one to old age and the other had a heart attack (he was only 1 year old). Someone once said (I think it was the late, great George Carlin) that pets are little tragedies waiting to happen. Sad, but true. :D

That rainbow bridge coin is really nice. I wish she would mint more of those as I'd like to get a couple.