PQs not arriving again

Pieman

All gc.com emails stopped arriving on Saturday- PQs, logs on my caches etc. Are there any issues at the moment? I'm on hotmail, but they are not going to junk and geocaching.com is on my white list. It seems this problem occurs about once every couple of months.

All gc.com emails stopped arriving on Saturday- PQs, logs on my caches etc. Are there any issues at the moment? I'm on hotmail, but they are not going to junk and geocaching.com is on my white list. It seems this problem occurs about once every couple of months.

Sorry to hear that...I have received all my emails and PQ's all weekend...

I was just talking to a friend on the phone. He mentioned that his daughter was having some problems with emails from him. She is on hotmail and evidently there was an upgrade and they thought it might have effected his emails to her. You might want to double check your white list on hotmail. It may have been changed with an upgrade.

Worth a try, even if it is not the problem

I was just talking to a friend on the phone. He mentioned that his daughter was having some problems with emails from him. She is on hotmail and evidently there was an upgrade and they thought it might have effected his emails to her. You might want to double check your white list on hotmail. It may have been changed with an upgrade.

Thanks for the tip. Quite bizarrely, geocaching.com had somehow managed to be listed in both my white and blocked list. All working now.

Thanks for the tip. Quite bizarrely, geocaching.com had somehow managed to be listed in both my white and blocked list. All working now.

I'm glad it was something simple.

Cool.. I was using my hotmail as well and was getting nothign and switched to gmail and they all work just fine. Gotta love those micro$oft updates... sure wish they would fix the broken stuff and leave the things that work alone instead of breaking them ;P