COINTEST: THE FINAL STRETCH...

Rockin Roddy

Here we go everyone, the final stretch. So what better way to end a good thing than to host a COINTEST!!!

Answer these questions in the same post for your very own Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers coin to be released in the Tdoie's Wild Ride cointest:

1) What were my accomodations for the GCF?

2) While there, what me pause and think about Tod?

3) While attending the GCF, who was the very first person I talked with?

4) What will I be doing tonight?

RULES:

Same as always, no editing, no whining, blh blah blah. 1 post every 10 minutes unless you see me post then PAY ATTENTION! All answers must be in the same post, I have final say etc etc etc.

LASTLY, HAVE FUN!!

Oh...and pay attention. If you see I've posted, pay close attention! That is all!

Rolling Stops Kill

Gotta follow the rules...DaFunkyFrogs were only the FIRST person to post that(they posted it the 5th time, but were still the 1st person), I am only the third one. Whoever is the Fifth Person Can have a nomad Coin to adopt for the cointest(from me). Sorry about the toes, Roddy. Just havin' some fun!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Rolling Stops Kill

Gotta follow the rules...DaFunkyFrogs were only the FIRST person to post that(they posted it the 5th time, but were still the 1st person), I am only the third one. Whoever is the Fifth Person Can have a nomad Coin to adopt for the cointest(from me). Sorry about the toes, Roddy. Just havin' some fun!

;);):)

1. A tent & sleeping bag in a campground.

2. You used Tod's tent and it was the first time it was used since his departure.

3. CHQuality coin guys (maker of Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers coins), Rothstafari and BVnLJ!!!

4. Watching the Redwings

I really have no idea about GCF and anyone that was there so I was going to wait until I saw someone else post the correct answer to that question. But now I am tired so I will give what I think is the right answer to Question 2. I think I remember seeing that in a previous post of yours after you returned from GCF.

Time for bed. Being on the east coast it is getting late :) :yawn:

Good luck.

1) Tent/campground

2)GCF was the two month anniversary of Tod's death and you used the tent that had been last used by Tod (but you did stake it down)

3)MustangJoni

4) Sitting down to them right now--watching the Redwings who won in OT so that means at this very moment you are in bed or should be!!!!!

Rolling stops kill

Sorry for the early disappearing act all, life calls sometimes!!

1) we already know this one

10th post with LOOK TWICE SAVE LIVES

2) was answered by one person so far!!

wins a coin for the Todie's Wild Ride

3) was answered by a few people so far

4)Red Wings...won it in OT!!!!!

1) We already know this

2) Definitely not a bar, someone has already answered.

3) I walked into the lobby and was met by....

4) YEAH RED WINGS!!

Are we all paying attention, I think we're missing something here!