Looking for some cachers

joranda

I will be in Las Vegas Nov. 9-14 and I'm planning on caching there again. This is my second trip there this year and the last time I was there I had better luck with the caches out of town than the ones in town. I'm looking for someone to cache with either in or out of town. I am planning on making it a day in the Red Canyon area again when I am there. I want to hit some of the harder to get to caches. If anyone would be interested in coming with me just reply to this and let me know. I know there is more than gambling to do in Vegas. :)

I will be in Las Vegas Nov. 9-14 and I'm planning on caching there again. This is my second trip there this year and the last time I was there I had better luck with the caches out of town than the ones in town. I'm looking for someone to cache with either in or out of town. I am planning on making it a day in the Red Canyon area again when I am there. I want to hit some of the harder to get to caches. If anyone would be interested in coming with me just reply to this and let me know. I know there is more than gambling to do in Vegas. ;)

I may be down there at the same time for a gaming convention (go figure! :)). Try visiting Nevada Geocaching I'm surprised MooseMob didn't push you in that direction! ;)