COINTEST: If you're not at GCF let's have some cointest fun

LadyBee4T

I am now officially bummed. GeocoinFest has started and I'm not there. Only 300 miles away but oh so far. So for those like me that couldn't go let's have some fun with some little cointests. Throughout the day I will post some little cointests and maybe others will also. The prizes will be my MWGB Chicks--Duck coin nontrackable and numbered and about 1 inch long. (little coin for a little cointest)

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 15 minutes between guesses.

3. Must have all questions answered in the same post

4. No editing of your post

5. No whining

6. I decide the winner

7. Additional rules as needed

COINTEST #1

WANT TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL? Sunday is NFL Football Day so the first cointest will be related to that. I don't have cable so I can't watch the games as I'd like to but I am in a fantasy football league. There are 12 teams in this league. If you are also in this league you can't play this cointest but wait around for the next one!!

Questions

1. I have two quarterbacks on my roster right now. Who are they?

2. Which one will I start? 50-50 chance here

3. Bonus. If the first person to get the first two questions right tell me how many points my starting quarterback earns for my team this week I will include a geopin, or a geopatch or something like that from my goody box.

clues will be given intermittently if needed.

Ready, set, Go out for the quarterback's pass (or will it be a quarterback sneak?)

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Whine, sniffle whine...I don't know anything about football. The only name I can even think of is Bret Farve, and I didn't even know if he was a QB until I saw someone else post his name.

The road is closed for blowing snow, so all us truckers are allowed to whine as much as we want. I know this is true, because usually they all say "Shut up, Crybaby", but today they are all saying "Is the road open YET?".

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Whine, sniffle whine...I don't know anything about football. The only name I can even think of is Bret Farve, and I didn't even know if he was a QB until I saw someone else post his name.

Just use google! Heck I didn't have a clue where all those pictures you posted were until I googled them!!!

Just use google! Heck I didn't have a clue where all those pictures you posted were until I googled them!!!

I've been driving all night so I'll have to go to bed very soon. Besides, it's much more fun to make others do all that hard work.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

The road is closed for blowing snow, so all us truckers are allowed to whine as much as we want. I know this is true, because usually they all say "Shut up, Crybaby", but today they are all saying "Is the road open YET?".

Ok I give in--you are allowed to whine this time!! I will have contests throughout the afternoon so check back later!

thanks for the cointest, but for once i wont be participating, as i dont know anything about american sports players.

Check back later for more cointests and they won't be sports related!!!

argh the smilie face i used to show its not a snarky post vanished into cyberspace. so here it is :D

anyway im such a sadcase im always watching out for new cointests, lol. ill be back. :blink:

thanks for the cointest, but for once i wont be participating, as i dont know anything about american sports players.

Check back later for more cointests and they won't be sports related!!!

argh the smilie face i used to show its not a snarky post vanished into cyberspace. so here it is :D

anyway im such a sadcase im always watching out for new cointests, lol. ill be back. :blink:

You can always use google!

Cutler....Anderson

Anderson

Ahh I had Derek Anderson earlier in the year but dropped him where it was rumored and looked to be true that he was going to lose his starting position.

OFFICIAL HINT Neither of my quarterbacks have been mentioned yet

Edited by LadyBee4T

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi oke i read this test and i`m happy that i`m not the only one that don`t know nothing about football....

but i try to google it and still i really don`t understand it, but i wish everybody good luck and a lot of fun with this cointest and Ladybee4T thanks :blink:

Alright here is another hint to be added to all the other hints I have given so far.

OFFICIAL HINT I loved my starter last week as he completely blew away his opponents!

Now I have to check the the tv listings to see if a regular station is carrying either of the games my quarterbacks are starting in! I don't get cable, or dish or satellite or any of the paying things so I may be out of luck unless I really want to watch the Lions which is doubtful.

Edited by LadyBee4T

Vinny Testaverde ,,JAY CUTLER

CUTLER

Vinny Testerverde was named as a QB when he was born--his dad did that--seriously. BUT he's not on my roster

OFFICIAL HINT Since I posted that neither had been named yet one has been named once.

I think that maybe 24 starters have been named so far so 8 more to guess from for my other one!

Favre........Kitna

Favre

Kitna didn't start today. He's a Lion and since I live near Detroit I have to wathc them lose every week :blink: so I wouldn't play any Lions (of course unless we had Billy Sims!)

OFFICIAL HINTS Both of my quarterbacks had great games last week. One has been named more than once and the other completely ignored.

Roethlisburger and Garrard

Garrard starts because Big Ben is on a bye week and gets 16 points.

My opposing team this week is starting Garrard.

Two quarterbacks eliminated

IS THIS NO LONGER A CLUE???

DELHOMME, GRIESE

GRIESE

Many more quarterbacks have been elimated now...

The only Lion I like is Jason hanson and he just kicked a field goal to give the Lions alead which I bet will be short lived. Now for the next

OFFICIAL HINT

I should have picked up this QB last week but I let emotion get in the way of logic. I thought it wouldn't be loyal. I changed my mind and picked him up during the week and dropped Brian Griese (Michigan) who didn't start today due to an injury.