COINTEST: If you're not at GCF let's have some cointest fun

LadyBee4T

Posting this again on this page

COINTEST #3

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

When I started the first cointest WSR emailed me a question I could use. I wanted to use it earlier but the football got in the way. I have cut and pasted his question from that email. I hope that you can still find out the answer as the road may be opened again but here goes. It will take some research and some guessing

WRITE SHOP ROBERT is at a Flying J Truck Stop, and the road is closed (for Snow) between him and his destination.

Where is WRITE SHOP ROBERT and which way is he going.

I'm looking for a city and state.....and the direction he is heading

OFFICIAL HINT

No one has the state right.

Still no one has guessed the state yet. AND remember he is a trucker and he is/was stuck at a Flying J truck stop

If I didn't mention it before if you are on my fantasy football league you can play these ones too just couldn't play the first one! LOL

Post Falls, ID. Heading east.

DING! DING! DING!

Am I overstepping my bounds to announce the winner in someone elses Cointest??? I hope not. The road is open now, so I'll be on the way soon, hopefully getting to Cheyenne, WY by morning! 612 miles in 11 hours driving with a truck that can't go over 62MPH??? Hopefully I won't catch up to the storm again, I don't have time for that!

DING! DING! DING!

Am I overstepping my bounds to announce the winner in someone elses Cointest??? I hope not. The road is open now, so I'll be on the way soon, hopefully getting to Cheyenne, WY by morning! 612 miles in 11 hours driving with a truck that can't go over 62MPH??? Hopefully I won't catch up to the storm again, I don't have time for that!

BTW, what are you doing on Tuesday afternoon?? I have a delivery in Cheyenne at 5AM on the 14th, then two more stops before my final in Westminster, CO at 1pm. After that I'll probably have to sit the rest if the day there, since I'll be out of hours to work. I'll PM you with a phone number if you want to grab a cup of coffee or something.

DING! DING! DING!

BTW, what are you doing on Tuesday afternoon?? I have a delivery in Cheyenne at 5AM on the 14th, then two more stops before my final in Westminster, CO at 1pm. After that I'll probably have to sit the rest if the day there, since I'll be out of hours to work. I'll PM you with a phone number if you want to grab a cup of coffee or something.

Oops, I'm such an idiot. I always get Post Falls and Twin Falls mixed up. I can send the prize for that one. I'm so sorry. Now I've given so much info that I ruined the question. I feel like a real bonehead. Doesn't it make you feel safe to have such idiots driving these Big Trucks down your highways? I'm actually in Twin Falls, not Post Falls.

DING! DING! DING!

Oops, I'm such an idiot. I always get Post Falls and Twin Falls mixed up. I can send the prize for that one. I'm so sorry. Now I've given so much info that I ruined the question. I feel like a real bonehead. Doesn't it make you feel safe to have such idiots driving these Big Trucks down your highways? I'm actually in Twin Falls, not Post Falls.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Maybe you need a navigator. OR I can point you in the direction where you can get a free nuvi!!

Now that we all know that he was really in Twin Falls I will think of another question.

DING! DING! DING!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Maybe you need a navigator. OR I can point you in the direction where you can get a free nuvi!!

Now that we all know that he was really in Twin Falls I will think of another question.

Maybe that's why I've found so few Caches this summer?

COINTEST #4 or is it #3a

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are/were at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

A few months ago some coiner friends of mine went together to get in on the Big Bean Geojellies project. They asked me to join too but I couldn't afford it. Little did I know that they added me in also and I received a surprise package in the mail with my own geojellies!! Wonderful!!

Now the question is: What flavor do I have?

If you have one of them you can't play this time and I DO know who you are!!!

If I still have one left I will send that as the prize for this cointest

DING! DING! DING!

Maybe that's why I've found so few Caches this summer?

Maybe you whined too much about the snow that you never read rule #5? I'm still laughing!!!! :):lol::(

Saucy Wench

DING DING DING We have another WINNER!!

Unless of course you were the one who bought them in my Tod Auction on ebay! I think Robert wants to know where you found that tid bit of an answer!!!! Send me your address through my profile.

Let me think of one more easy questions since GCF was over long ago....

Yippie! I love the flavor!

Nope, I didn't buy the coins from Tod's auction. I found the flavor by looking through GeocoinCollection.com and clicked on the Who Has? link. Some folks listed the flavors they had, so I had a good guess lined up. I also used Google and was able to find the old auction listing and that verified my guess.

Thanks for the cointest, LadyBee4T!

Saucy Wench

Unless of course you were the one who bought them in my Tod Auction on ebay! I think Robert wants to know where you found that tid bit of an answer!!!! Send me your address through my profile.

Wow! That was quicker then I thought it would be. Congrats surteb!

Saucy Wench

Wow! That was quicker then I thought it would be. Congrats surteb!

Yep quicker than I thought it would be too!!! I did find out while doing the research to make sure it could be found that the two I sold on ebay are now activated. I don't have my coins here so will hope that I have one left to send out. I guess maybe I should have asked also who are the rest of the wenches!! :) But I'm not sure that could be found out even on google...

Edited by LadyBee4T

wow! super sleuth!

all the geojellies lists (all three versions) did not have ladybee4T listed so I was having a hard time guessing!

congrats!

I've never seen those lists I imagine because I'm not a member of the yahoo group. do they have listed Saucy Wench at all?