COINTEST: If you're not at GCF let's have some cointest fun

LadyBee4T

FINAL COINTEST

RULES ---always have to be some

1. If you are/were at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

Since the Midwest Geobash I have been pretty lax about logging my cache finds. I have logged here and there. Many reasons for that I suppose. One day I evenhad my personal high number of finds. I wanted to get up to date this weekend but with that stupid update they did to the site I can't see half of the page on this computer and it is VERY annoying. Soooo the question is:

How many caches do I still have left to log to bring me up to date?

when was MWG?another thing i can't get too :)

The Midwest Geobash was in August.

I'm having a problem finding one list to verify and the site is extremely slow right now. I think I am doing a lot better with the logging than I had feared.....

Edited by LadyBee4T

OFFICIAL HINT

I just checked and I have fallen out of the top 100 cachers in Michigan by the number of finds. I had been in the high 80s for quite awhile. AND with the number of caches I have yet to log I still won't be in the top 100...

Edited by LadyBee4T

there's a bulk logger online somewhere I'll find you the url lb4t

Thanks I have some software for that but I can't put it on this computer. It will have to wait until I am at my good computer. The site right now is so screwed up for me since the update that I don't want to do any logs anyway. :)

16 - this is REALLY my last guess!!!

'night all!

DING DING DING We have the Last WINNER!!

LOL Now I be you are happy you did just one more!!! Send me your address through my profile

I really and seriously thought I had a ton more to log but 16 isn't so bad.

Thanks everyone for playing with me today. I was bummed out that I couldn't go to gcf even though it was so close. I didn't get the deck finished. I'm sure that my fantasy football team lost to of all people my boyfriend. (one of my players got injured on the first drive in the first quarter) I didn't get my book finished or the laundry done. BUT I DID have a lot of fun with this and a few chuckles along the way.

To all those who won, my coins are at Tom's house and when I go there later in the week I will send out the ducks and other coins that were won. Thanks again!!!

Fantastic!

Thanks for the cointest! It was nice to wake up to that this morning!

It certainly was entertaining!

(That's right! I'm in Post Falls! No I'm not...I'm in Twin Falls! Wait a second...where the heck am I?? WSR...you are too funny!)

Oh!!! congratulations my friend!!!! Good guess!!!! :)

LadyB4T, thank you for all these cointests! sorry for not participating a lot, but I had to wake up eatly in the morning! According to what I saw, I missed a lot of fun!

Thanks for the fun! I've been driving 2.75 hours, which Flying J am I at for a snack and to check my email?

How about Caldwell, ID? Thanks for the giggles!! LOL

I hope not, or I'll never make it to Cheyenne!

Don't you remember driving there from Post Falls though? :)

I guess then you drove to Ogden UT

Drive safely!!!

Thanks for the fun! I've been driving 2.75 hours, which Flying J am I at for a snack and to check my email?

Drive safely!!!

Yep, stops were...

Willard, UT

Little America, WY

Laramie, WY

Cheyenne, WY

Made it here just as my Hours ran out. Now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to make my deliveries.

Drive safely!!!

Yep, stops were...

Willard, UT

Little America, WY

Laramie, WY

Cheyenne, WY

Made it here just as my Hours ran out. Now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to make my deliveries.

OOOH, love Little America! The atmosphere there is just so neat and they used to make, and hopefully still do, one kick-a** steak sandwich! Used to drive the ex nuts there because I loved looking in their gift shop!

Drive safe, sucks that you are out of service hours... have they changed that any in the last 10 years or is it still something like 7/70 or 8/80?

Naomi :lol:

OOOH, love Little America! The atmosphere there is just so neat and they used to make, and hopefully still do, one kick-a** steak sandwich! Used to drive the ex nuts there because I loved looking in their gift shop!

Drive safe, sucks that you are out of service hours... have they changed that any in the last 10 years or is it still something like 7/70 or 8/80?

Naomi :)

I'm on 70 in 8 days. Just used up my last getting fuel before I parked. I get some back at midnight, and I'm already where I need to be for my first delivery. HaHa, Truck Drivers are the only ones who will whine that "They won't let me work more than 70 hours a week?"

OH, the problem with Little America...They jacked up the price of an Ice Cream Cone to Fifty Cents!!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I'm on 70 in 8 days. Just used up my last getting fuel before I parked. I get some back at midnight, and I'm already where I need to be for my first delivery. HaHa, Truck Drivers are the only ones who will whine that "They won't let me work more than 70 hours a week?"

OH, the problem with Little America...They jacked up the price of an Ice Cream Cone to Fifty Cents!!!

Now that should be a sin, some things are sacred and those ice cream cones were amongst them!

I'm just impressed that you actually do follow your HOS, there used to be so many who cheated. I don't know if it's all electronic nowadays that keeps folks from cheating as much, but boy, I remember watching my ex fighting with his log book. I used to hate thing thing as I could never quite figure it out... on duty driving, on duty not driving, sleeper bunk, off duty... it seemed so eashy, how did it end up so complex!

Naomi :lol:

Naomi :D

Now that should be a sin, some things are sacred and those ice cream cones were amongst them!

I'm just impressed that you actually do follow your HOS, there used to be so many who cheated. I don't know if it's all electronic nowadays that keeps folks from cheating as much, but boy, I remember watching my ex fighting with his log book. I used to hate thing thing as I could never quite figure it out... on duty driving, on duty not driving, sleeper bunk, off duty... it seemed so eashy, how did it end up so complex!

It's pretty easy if you follow the rules, when you try to Jimmy things up, it gets confusing. The company I work for may not be the best, but they don't make us run illegal, so I'll stick with it for now. You can't make the big bucks by following those rules though(unless you own the truck)