Signature Items

blue tongue

We have pathtags made for us. A design usually runs anywhere from $15-$35, depending on who does your design and it costs about $105-$110 to produce 50. Of course, the more you produce at one time, the cheaper it is.

I like them because they have a tracking number on the back, just like a TB, but you log it on www.pathtags.com instead of the geocaching site. They are a lot of fun and there is a who community that also offers trades, so you can start your own collection.

Prior to finding pathtags, I used business cards but those would get wet. I then went to self-made stickers, again those would get wet or yucky. Besides, I couldn't see where they went.

Some interested party attached a TB to a pathtag and got a two-for-one deal on tracking

It's all about the game!!! Have fun

People have made all kinds of cool stuff. Check out this thread for all kinds of ideas -- and pictures!

Some examples:

- custom smooshed pennies

- poker chips with custom stickers on them

- polyclay items

- photographs

- shrinky-dink items

- business cards

- wooden nickels

There's a catalog service, too, that provides a list and pictures if you're looking for ideas.

If you have a paint-your-own-pottery place, you could look for some small items (like mosaic pieces) and paint them; if you get a stamp made, you could stamp them also.

Enjoy!

We have pathtags made for us. A design usually runs anywhere from $15-$35, depending on who does your design and it costs about $105-$110 to produce 50. Of course, the more you produce at one time, the cheaper it is.

I like them because they have a tracking number on the back, just like a TB, but you log it on www.pathtags.com instead of the geocaching site. They are a lot of fun and there is a who community that also offers trades, so you can start your own collection.

Prior to finding pathtags, I used business cards but those would get wet. I then went to self-made stickers, again those would get wet or yucky. Besides, I couldn't see where they went.

Some interested party attached a TB to a pathtag and got a two-for-one deal on tracking

It's all about the game!!! Have fun

So I thought I'd ask here instead of clogging up the forum with a new thread: What is the procedure for getting ones own pathtag? So far as my research goes, I see people who charge to design them and then get them made somehow and ship them to you. But I'm an artist and I'm capable of designing my own (with the template from pathtags.com) Once I design my own however, there are no leads indicating a company I can mail in my design to. I need help, cause I wanna design my own, since I have the design/art skillz to do so.

I used red firemen toys...(like the green army guys only firemen) Worked great. They are small and you can buy them by the bag full for a couple of dollers.

Now I just have to find more of them since all of my geocahing stuff was stolen including my GPSr ;) ...Oh well...I just tell my self that it could have been worse.

So I thought I'd ask here instead of clogging up the forum with a new thread: What is the procedure for getting ones own pathtag? So far as my research goes, I see people who charge to design them and then get them made somehow and ship them to you. But I'm an artist and I'm capable of designing my own (with the template from pathtags.com) Once I design my own however, there are no leads indicating a company I can mail in my design to. I need help, cause I wanna design my own, since I have the design/art skillz to do so.

Once you sign up at the pathtags.com site, you can place and order and upload your art. The pathtag art will be provided to you via the website itself (it's all handled within the website). If you need further help, don't hesitate to post on their forum. The folks there are quite helpful. : )

Once you sign up at the pathtags.com site, you can place and order and upload your art. The pathtag art will be provided to you via the website itself (it's all handled within the website). If you need further help, don't hesitate to post on their forum. The folks there are quite helpful. : )

Thanks!!