What is your signature leave?

Quizes

I know nearly all cachers have swag bags full of random trinkets to drop in caches. But, what item do you always leave as a signature item?

I always leave an imprinted guitar pick from the Buddy Holly Center because I'm from Lubbock, Texas. They are waterproof, thin and durable, so I can put them in any caches except a nano or bison tube.

My niece who sometimes caches with me always leaves foam Dora the Explorer stickers.

As I just recently started geocaching, I'm sure my signature SWAG will probably change. Right now it is a foot shaped blue paperclip that I bought at WallyWorld for a pack of 20 for a buck :laughing: .

Neat swag that I have so far found was a pair of homemade crystal earrings. That could be a future possibility as they take up little space and would give me another hobby in the nasty winter weather, AFTER I learn how to make them!

I have one of several, depending on the size of the cache. Typically, I create little chainmail balls for anything that it fits in (typically small and bigger... although they don't quite fit into an altoids container. Not that I consider that anything other than 'micro'... but others do. But I digress...). The micro mobius ball is the essential part of my avatar on the board to the left. Or both of them can be seen in my profile picture.

Otherwise, I create little chainmail mobius-balls for the micro caches, and have ridiculously tiny mobius-balls for the nano caches. I have yet to find a cache it's not capable of fitting in :)

Note: If you can't access the above link due to the site not liking hotlinking in that way (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... not sure why), then you can just scroll to the bottom of this page to see the different chainmail ball types.

I have one of several, depending on the size of the cache. Typically, I create little chainmail balls for anything that it fits in (typically small and bigger... although they don't quite fit into an altoids container. Not that I consider that anything other than 'micro'... but others do. But I digress...). The micro mobius ball is the essential part of my avatar on the board to the left. Or both of them can be seen in my profile picture.

-snip-

Those chainmail balls are so cool! I would squeal with joy if I opened a cache and found one of those inside. :)

-snip-

Those chainmail balls are so cool! I would squeal with joy if I opened a cache and found one of those inside. :P

Heh, thanks :). They've become a bit of a collector's piece around these parts. Someone's even managed to get over a hundred of them :)

EDIT: Blah, I decided to just upload images of my signature items to geocaching.com, since I want to post those images whenever this topic comes up. Here's my three main chainmail ball signature items:

7e650dfc-154b-4173-80da-da4a22226339.jpg

Edited by Kabuthunk