I want to change my Username, but how?

Die B-Sucher

Thanks for nothing!!Klugscheißer

WOW, someone who doesn't appreciate being linked directly to the official answer to the very question posted. But perhaps they are upset that someone pointed out that they didn't read up on the question first. Come on people. The top of the forums, each one, has important information that one should use. Usually there is at least one question a day, that already has an answer right there in front of you all the time. But even so, just by looking at the top 20 or 30 questions in the correct forums, you can see someone else ask your question for you, and see someone else get the very same answer that you got.

I hope that Groundspeak does not use their discression to allow their changing their username. No mention was given fr the reason they want to change their name but I imagine it's not an important reason.

WOW, someone who doesn't appreciate being linked directly to the official answer to the very question posted.

...just by looking at the top 20 or 30 questions in the correct forums, you can see someone else ask your question for you, ...

What? They should actually search the forums and FAQ's first? It's not like this is the fourth time this question has been asked in this forum this month. (OK, It IS the fourth time this question has been asked in this forum so far this month.)

Thanks for nothing!!Klugscheißer

How rude!

WT´ler... you have two finds to date. Two.

Y'know, if you want to change your name, instead of lashing out and being a jerk towards the first person to answer your question, you could... I dunno... delete your two logs, create a new username, and then re-log the finds. Heck, you could even copy the text from your first logs into notepad, and then re-paste them into the new logs.

I'm guessing it was a language barrier that perhaps made you think that 'SUp3rFM & Cruella' was being snarky, but they pretty much just copied and pasted the text to the link. And it WAS a little newbieish to just ask something before attempting to find the answer on your own. So just chill before replying too quickly in the future.