Road GPS for geocaching? What's best

Got a Magellan Crossover and it just says arriving at destination about 10 meters from the waypoint and you can't get any closer without guessing. Any recommendations on a driving type gps that works better that isn't too different in price. I want something that gives me directions on the highway and works for geocaching.
Two suggestions:

1] Read this thread and see if theirs a fit for you?

2] Consider two GPS's, a cheap auto unit AND a handheld. The waterproof crossover GPS's are so expensive that it's still cheaper to buy two units.

I have the Nuvi 500. I've only used it for the road and GC so far but have the Inland Lakes Vision software due in this week to try too.

So far...I love it. I got spot on, to the foot, on the last cache using the satellite screen and looking at the actual coordinates....the first time I've used that feature...I will be using it a lot more now.

It does cost some, but can do a lot of different things....so far pretty darn well. It's fun to drive down the road and see all the caches show up on the screen too. ;)

I use a Garmin Nuvi 305. Once I get close to the area, I change the mode of travel under settings. I change it to pedestrian. Once I'm at the flag, I start checking the coordinates. Check your gps for the pedestrian settings.

This puts me right on the cache. The only time I havn't found a cache is when it wasn't there or I was too stupid to find it.