Is it wrong to ditch the team?

CaddyCachers

My family and I all love this sport. The boys and I started a couple of years ago, but it has only been recently that the DW has joined us and we have really started logging the finds. There has been an explosion of caches near us, and we can't seem to find the time to do as much as we would like. We have been going as a team on weekends, but I am tempted to go at lunch and log some during the week. Is it wrong to ditch the team?

Count me in as a "nope", but I'd recommend starting your own account. That way you'll be able to keep track of which caches you've already found that they haven't. And when you're caching with the family there's nothing wrong with logging finds under both accounts.

When I first started I cached exclusively with my two daughters. We were getting close to our 100th find and we were looking at some of the accomplisment coins for our finds when they said they wanted their own coin with their own name on it. I had to go back and relog all of their finds under their new user names and I cache with mine whether or not I go with my daughters. I work for the fire department, so I get 4 days off to do what I want and if the girls are in school I will go out in the mornings with my dog.