COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Ok I guess not many have spring caching pictures so I'll have to post another. This one was taken last May at the first event we took all 3 dogs to--Spring at the Crosswinds Marsh. The event and food were inside the pavilion there. Some cachers hiked over 17 miles to find the caches within the park. We weren't up to that walk that day for sure!

52c8b6ec-d9fd-4d64-bf2b-1648f87a9559.jpg

Rollling Stops Kill!

Wear the right gear and protect your rear. (Plese note that does not mean to kiss anybody's butt)

OK, I guess we're still posting Spring Pictures, so keep that up, but I also have a two part game to play at the same time.

Here's the first part, and the correct answer will win you an adoption of the coin attached.

For over a year I've been holding on to a pile of tiny Cars(1:87 scale, which is about half the size of a regular Hotwheels car), which will eventually be attached to travelers(I was going to make a TB race with them, but now they will get attached to Look Twice Coins). Yesterday I was experimenting with how to attach them, and did one to try out. Here's the Question to answer...Name the Year, Make and Model of the car attached to this coin.

Todie's Wild Ride: Share the Road...TB2Q9ZQ

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2130717

If you don't know how to list the Year, Make and Model, here's an exapmle using MY CAR

Year=1997

Make=Chrysler

Model=LHS

The first person to get that one correct(all three parts) wins an adoption of that Coin for the race.

Now, here's part two. The first correct answer for EACH question will get a spot in the upcoming Drawing for a KEEPER Look Twice Coin. There will be five chances to get in on the drawing list.

1. I've spent the last few days at the motel in Salt Lake City...What is my room number?

2. I have to pick up my next load tomorrow, in Utah, but North of Salt Lake City... In what city will I pick up the load?

3. This load has three deliveries on March 11th...What State am I taking the load to?

4. What is the monthly cost of the new storage unit I have in Salt lake City?

5. What items have I recently been bidding on, that I have collected before GeoCoins? (I'm looking for a fairly specific answer here).

Remember to include your Bike Safety advice with each answer, and do not answer the same question in two consecutive posts. No Editing your answers. Good Luck!! GO!

OK, I guess we're still posting Spring Pictures, so keep that up, but I also have a two part game to play at the same time.

Here's the first part, and the correct answer will win you an adoption of the coin attached.

For over a year I've been holding on to a pile of tiny Cars(1:87 scale, which is about half the size of a regular Hotwheels car), which will eventually be attached to travelers(I was going to make a TB race with them, but now they will get attached to Look Twice Coins). Yesterday I was experimenting with how to attach them, and did one to try out. Here's the Question to answer...Name the Year, Make and Model of the car attached to this coin.

If you don't know how to list the Year, Make and Model, here's an exapmle using MY CAR

Year=1972

Make=Chevy

Model=Camaro

The first person to get that one correct(all three parts) wins an adoption of that Coin for the race.

Now, here's part two. The first correct answer for EACH question will get a spot in the upcoming Drawing for a KEEPER Look Twice Coin. There will be five chances to get in on the drawing list.

1. I've spent the last few days at the motel in Salt Lake City...What is my room number? 207

2. I have to pick up my next load tomorrow, in Utah, but North of Salt Lake City... In what city will I pick up the load? Ogden

3. This load has three deliveries on March 11th...What State am I taking the load to? Massachusets

4. What is the monthly cost of the new storage unit I have in Salt lake City? $40

5. What items have I recently been bidding on, that I have collected before GeoCoins? (I'm looking for a fairly specific answer here). Fountain Pens

Remember to include your Bike Safety advice with each answer, and do not answer the same question in two consecutive posts. No Editing your answers. Good Luck!! GO!

Edit to add safety info: ROLLING STOPS KILL!! MAKE A FULL STOP!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

Year=1972

Make=Chevy

Model=Camaro

1. I've spent the last few days at the motel in Salt Lake City...What is my room number? 207

2. I have to pick up my next load tomorrow, in Utah, but North of Salt Lake City... In what city will I pick up the load? Ogden

3. This load has three deliveries on March 11th...What State am I taking the load to? Massachusets

4. What is the monthly cost of the new storage unit I have in Salt lake City? $40

5. What items have I recently been bidding on, that I have collected before GeoCoins? (I'm looking for a fairly specific answer here). Fountain Pens

Edit to add safety info: ROLLING STOPS KILL!! MAKE A FULL STOP!

Oops, I didn't say it this time, but these should be played that same as previous rounds...Answer only ONE question in each post. To answer all 5 questions will take 5 seperate posts, and don't answer the same question in two consecutive posts. Two of these are correct...please seperate them into individual posts.(trying to have this one last a while).

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Pay attention, save a life!

Rolling stops kill!

Those are Them!! Please send me TWO emails that will go in my DRAWING folder.

Was that a guess, or are you able to see what I've been bidding on??

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Rolling stops kill!

Cool, thanks! I'll send the e-mails in a couple of minutes. I took a guess at your eBay user ID and was correct so I was able to see what you had been bidding on. :( And Ogden was just logical since I'm somewhat familiar whit the area.

Rolling stops kill!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

Rolling stops kill!

Cool! I'll send the e-mails in a couple of minutes. I took a guess at your eBay user ID and was correct so I was able to see what you had been bidding on. :( And Ogden was just logical since I'm somewhat familiar whit the area.

Wow, I didn't know that could be done. I really thought that one would yeild the funniest wild guesses. It's Strange that what I'm bidding on is public, but the names of the others bidding againse me are hidden from me?? The one's I've been bidding on are cheap, but they LOOK nice.(except the Parker...let's call that one a "Heart's Desire")

Wow, I didn't know that could be done. I really thought that one would yeild the funniest wild guesses. It's Strange that what I'm bidding on is public, but the names of the others bidding againse me are hidden from me?? The one's I've been bidding on are cheap, but they LOOK nice.(except the Parker...let's call that one a "Heart's Desire")

I've always wondered why eBay blocks the bidder ID's in the auctions but still allows searches by bidder ID. Who knows...

If you like Parker Pens you'd love the display case we have at our shop. It's an old brass and wood Parker Pens glass showcase about 2' deep, 3' wide, and 3 1/2' tall. It has Parker etched across the top of the front glass. My folks got it at auction many years ago because our last name was Parker.

1) 111

Rolling stops kill!

I've always wondered why eBay blocks the bidder ID's in the auctions but still allows searches by bidder ID. Who knows...

If you like Parker Pens you'd love the display case we have at our shop. It's an old brass and wood Parker Pens glass showcase about 2' deep, 3' wide, and 3 1/2' tall. It has Parker etched across the top of the front glass. My folks got it at auction many years ago because our last name was Parker.

1) 111

Rolling stops kill!

Kalispell is not very big, maybe next time I'm sent up there we can meet!