COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Respect those around you, WATCH for all users of the roads!

Da Yoopers Glossary

Ted Nugent

Rock and roll legend and wildlife guru to Yoopers. Believes in the spirit of the wild and the preservation of wilderness paradises like the upper peninsula. Also goes by the names: Whackmaster, Uncle Ted, like most Yoopers, Ted won't back down and won't take crap from anybody!!! One of the few downstaters that has been adopted into the great white north Yooper society! His album "Spirit of the Wild" and songs like "Fred Bear" epitomize the feelings of those who are fortunate enough to live in the U.P.

Tip Up Town

Once winter sets in and the ice thickens on the U.P.'s many lakes ice fishing shanties start to appear on the lakes creating tip up towns. A "tip up" is a small fishing pole used for ice fishing.

Tree

The number after one and two. Used mainly by older yoopers.

Da Yoopers Glossary

Trenary Toast

No cup of coffee or tea is complete without a piece of Trenary toast to dunk into it. It's a hard cinnamon toast that people are willing to drive miles and miles for.

Troll

Refers to a native of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan (see also Loper and Flatlander).

TV 6 WLUC

For people without cable, it's the link to the outside world! Over the years people have referred to it as "With Luck U C TV!"

Two-Holer

Public restroom

Da Yoopers Glossary

Ted Nugent

Rock and roll legend and wildlife guru to Yoopers. Believes in the spirit of the wild and the preservation of wilderness paradises like the upper peninsula. Also goes by the names: Whackmaster, Uncle Ted, like most Yoopers, Ted won't back down and won't take crap from anybody!!! One of the few downstaters that has been adopted into the great white north Yooper society! His album "Spirit of the Wild" and songs like "Fred Bear" epitomize the feelings of those who are fortunate enough to live in the U.P.

Tip Up Town

Once winter sets in and the ice thickens on the U.P.'s many lakes ice fishing shanties start to appear on the lakes creating tip up towns. A "tip up" is a small fishing pole used for ice fishing.

Tree

I could tell you things that'd make you change your mind on this....some disturbing things. :rolleyes:

Da Yoopers Glossary

Ted Nugent

Tip Up Town

Tree

I could tell you things that'd make you change your mind on this....some disturbing things. :rolleyes:

Shoot me an email sometime, we would be interested!

Hey rockin Roddy I just adopted a look twice coin from SgtMikal and named it (Todie's wild ride Jay D) and it is being released

GREAT!! Please post the reference number so we can add it to the list! Well done and WELCOME to the race!

Th reference number is TB2QA9K

Added to the list. Respect those around you, WATCH for all users of the roads!

Da Yoopers Glossary

Walk-In Walk-Out

Uncle Bruno's reference to walk-in walk-out carpeting. Trolls call this indoor/outdoor carpeting. "Hey Rollie, I got to buy some of that walk-in walk-out for my deer camp."

Wats Zat

Abbreviation for "What is that?"

Wurt

The value of something.

Da Yoopers Glossary

Ya Know?

Yooper phrase meaning "Do you agree?"

Yah, Hey!!!

You've got to be kidding me! I don't believe it!

Yooperland

The territory north of the Mackinac Bridge.

Youbetcha

Yooper phrase meaning, "Yes, without a doubt."

Youse Guys

You guys. Often used to refer to more than one person, i.e. "Are youse guys going smelt'n tonight?"

Da Yoopers Glossary

Walk-In Walk-Out

Uncle Bruno's reference to walk-in walk-out carpeting. Trolls call this indoor/outdoor carpeting. "Hey Rollie, I got to buy some of that walk-in walk-out for my deer camp."

Wats Zat

Abbreviation for "What is that?"

Wurt

The value of something.

Email sent!

I am off to find my 500th cache today. Need 4 finds. Wish me luck.

Congratulations! 504. Yeah I looked. Respect those around you, WATCH for all users of the roads!

Thanks. Had a great time gettin that 500th. Kinda windy and icy out still, but that did not stop me. Just glad I got it before the end of the year.

I am off to find my 500th cache today. Need 4 finds. Wish me luck.

Congratulations! 504. Yeah I looked. Respect those around you, WATCH for all users of the roads!

Thanks. Had a great time gettin that 500th. Kinda windy and icy out still, but that did not stop me. Just glad I got it before the end of the year.

Congrats!!!!!

"Respect those around you, WATCH for all users of the roads!"

At last, the Look Twice for Bikes coins which are to be distributed outside of the US, have finally arrived. They have been activated and are waiting for new owners. Just tell me who to adopt them to, and they can be released.

TB2QA5Z

TB2QA8Q

TB2QA6K

TB2QA5J

TB2QA7Q