Halloween Coins 2008

Shop99er

Anyone planning on Halloween coins for this year? It's about that time of year!!!

Would be nice to see some at GCF! GCF weekend is also Pumpkin Festival weekend in the neighboring town :laughing:

Oh is it? Will you be providing us with info on that? I'd love to check that out.

Here is the website: http://hvfdpf.tripod.com/ but it hasn't been updated since January. Keep checking though! Here is a schedule of events in Washington County: http://www.washpatourism.org/custompages/c...;searchMonth=10

Anyone planning on Halloween coins for this year? It's about that time of year!!!

Would be nice to see some at GCF! GCF weekend is also Pumpkin Festival weekend in the neighboring town :laughing:

Oh is it? Will you be providing us with info on that? I'd love to check that out.

Here is the website: http://hvfdpf.tripod.com/ but it hasn't been updated since January. Keep checking though! Here is a schedule of events in Washington County: http://www.washpatourism.org/custompages/c...;searchMonth=10

When they update their site, we'll be sure to let you know. If anyone with kids is coming...there is always a costume parade on Saturday morning...and the festival is the best place to get pumpkin confections of every kind.

On a geocoin note...LC - you coin would look Spookley the square pumpkin if you reminted your coin in orange!

It's going to be a weekend full of "fests"! The Houston Pumpkin Festival would be a great taste of "Pennsylvania" for out-of-towners. They have plenty of food, rides, entertainment, and a ton of craft vendors.

I just ordered the GeoBoo coins today. Not trackable, not numbered. Available at the GeoBoo event, October 25 in Tacoma, WA.

Coins will come in WINNER, CREW and ATTENDED. All variations will have different colored dresses on the woman ghoul. Large circle behind the figures is glow in the dark.

GEOBOO.jpg

If there are any left over from the GeoBoo, I will be making trades for other Halloween coins.

I just ordered the GeoBoo coins today. Not trackable, not numbered. Available at the GeoBoo event, October 25 in Tacoma, WA.

Coins will come in WINNER, CREW and ATTENDED. All variations will have different colored dresses on the woman ghoul. Large circle behind the figures is glow in the dark.

GEOBOO.jpg

If there are any left over from the GeoBoo, I will be making trades for other Halloween coins.

Now, If only we could come up with a costume like hers :) ( rrrrrrrar)

GEOBOO.jpg

Nice! On my birthday too! Wish I could fly out for it. :)

GEOBOO.jpg

Would love to attend one of these events and that coin is too cool. This year I will be visiting Elvis where my sister is going to be married at Graceland. Gotta be a real fan to do that :) Then it's off to Memphis to celebrate my baby girls 30th B'day. Have fun you all and hope there's an extra coin to trade.

Charlene

Love that design! Very Night of the Living Dead :laughing:

As for new coins? Well if the coin-design demons stop abusing me, we might have a coin designed for last Halloween coming out for this one finally. Been fighting production issues just a bit - lol. If it goes according to the new plan we might just pull off something really unique in coins. We'll have to see...