Help with activation codes

yalehockeymom

I have a few coins that need to be activated and need to know where to retrieve the codes.

Torn mailer

cachoids (big city)

Original Stash

Jeep Racer

The Caching Place

Oakcoins

The Caching Place

Geocoin Club

respectively :o

www.thecachingplace.com

www.oakcoins.com

www.geocoinclub.com

I cannot find where to retrieve the activation codes for tadpole379 2007 coin. Can someone point me in the right direction? thank you.

She handles all the sales and everything herself. Oakcoins minted it but not sure if they have the codes or not. You can email her. tadpole379@hotmail.com that was the address for the sales and any questions. Her profile is a couple post up.

I cannot find where to retrieve the activation codes for tadpole379 2007 coin. Can someone point me in the right direction? thank you.

She handles all the sales and everything herself. Oakcoins minted it but not sure if they have the codes or not. You can email her. tadpole379@hotmail.com that was the address for the sales and any questions. Her profile is a couple post up.

I think Maine Family should become the official activation code director!! You're awesome.....