Coin Collection INVADERS.

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I have been collecting Sigitems for a long time now, and more recently collecting GeoCoins. Many times I have spotted something interesting or unique that has made it's way into my collection, even though it is not really a Coin or a Sigitem. These things have included...

Business Cards,

Hotel Key Cards,

Ticket Stubs,

Post Cards,

Tokens(Game Room/Carwash/Etc,),

Buttons(Political/Cartoon/Novelty),

Stickers,

Patches,

Key Rings,

Lapel Pins,

and many other things.

Tell us about what interesting things have INVADED your collection, even though they really don't belong. Pictures are cool, and I may add some later. This may also lead to some things being sent to people???

I'm going to hit the road now...Hopefully I'll have some interesting reading when I stop for the night.

What I can remember off the top of my head: some cool stones, fossilized shark teeth and sting ray tooth plates, a skull (seriously) :rolleyes: , a large plum bob (solid metal), a Jeep, a 4-wheeler, quartz, a few coins (currency), a bullet key chain (.45), ...There was a Snoopy I took to my girlfriend ;)

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm not at home or I'd take a walk around and look at my book shelves (most of the trinkets sit among the books)