ammo can sale

va griz

The initial $7.99 price looks good. Add it to your cart, and they tack on $3.00 for "special handling". The cheapest shipping to Central Florida adds another $12.79, bringing the total to $23.78, which makes it somewhat less desirable. If I lived near Columbia Missouri, I'd be beating a path to their doors to buy several, but since I don't, I'll have to pass.

Or you can find a military surplus store around your area and buy ammo cans directly from them. That'll save you the shipping costs, although the gas prices to get there might offset the savings. I think ammo cans in military surplus stores run $5-$7. Worth a try.

Or you can find a military surplus store around your area and buy ammo cans directly from them. That'll save you the shipping costs, although the gas prices to get there might offset the savings. I think ammo cans in military surplus stores run $5-$7. Worth a try.

Those prices would be for smaller ones than the OP is showing. That really is a good price if you could get them without the S&H

If you're in Ogden, Utah check out Smith and Edwards. They have great prices on ammo cans and diff sizes, too. Plus, they have decons and other fun stuff. And, funny thing...it's the only place I've ever been where I can buy surplus, guns and ammo and scented candles all at the same time! Really, they have scented candles next to the guns and equestrian stuff. Who would've thought to put those together??

If you're in Ogden, Utah check out Smith and Edwards. They have great prices on ammo cans and diff sizes, too. Plus, they have decons and other fun stuff. And, funny thing...it's the only place I've ever been where I can buy surplus, guns and ammo and scented candles all at the same time! Really, they have scented candles next to the guns and equestrian stuff. Who would've thought to put those together??

I'll take three of the big candles, please! Cosmoline scent, thanks!

Food for Thought

If you live near a military post you may be able to make bids on a pallet of cans at their Recycle Facility. Fort Knox, I believe does this on every third Saturday of the month. If you are lucky you may be able to bis on a pallet of cans and get them for somewhere aroud three dollrs or less a can if the bid is right.

Basset