Need help canceling a premium membership

Okiebryan

My soon-to-be ex wife has her own geocaching account. I had signed her up for a recurring subscription that is charging MY paypal account every month. I need to make this stop, and I can't find where to do that.

Please help me.

Here you go...

http://support.Groundspeak.com/Support/ind...;kbarticleid=32

If you would like to cancel this subscription, you will need to log in to your PayPal account. A subscription can be canceled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

To cancel an Active Subscription:

1. Log in to your PayPal account

2. Click on the History subtab

3. Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show drop-down menu

4. Check the From box and change the date back 2 years (or approximately the date you created your subscription)

5. Click Search

6. To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column

7. At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription

8. On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again

Once you have canceled through Paypal your subscription you will continue to have access to your premium features until your Premium Membership reaches the expiration date. Thanks for the past support!

My soon-to-be ex wife has her own geocaching account. I had signed her up for a recurring subscription that is charging MY paypal account every month. I need to make this stop, and I can't find where to do that.

Please help me.

wow, you kept this out of the alimony ? :D