Pennsylvania coin challenge?

softball29

Wasn't there some challenge in Pennsylvania -- the Western part of the state or something -- where if you did a certain series of caches, you could get a coin? I've been searching for a while for this and can't seem to find it again. Me and a friend or two are thinking about do some things in Western PA this summer and were interested in doing this, if it's still going on.

Thanks for any info.

Edited by softball29

I remember reading about someone wanting input on how to put together something like what was done in Clakamas County, Oregon. The PA cachers had contacted their Chamber of Commerce but couldn't quite get them interested so they were wondering if coiners would be interested in buying coins up front to help finance the venture. I don't think the coins were going to be free like they were in Oregon where the CoC was totally behind it.

Edit: Though the AlleghenyGeoTrail sure looks like fun and the coin is a beaut and fits the criteria you're looking for.

Edited by Droo