Quick COINTEST for a surprise COIN

Frozen Buns

I fell a little uncomfortable!!! : :(:blink:

I posted something.... I am so sorry frozen buns!!! I thought you were a man!!! I am deeply sorry!!! ;)

I hope you will forgive me!!!

Now what else did you do... you were putting home made whiskey in bottles! :blink:

I fell a little uncomfortable!!! : :(:blink:

I posted something.... I am so sorry frozen buns!!! I thought you were a man!!! I am deeply sorry!!! ;)

I hope you will forgive me!!!

Now what else did you do... you were putting home made whiskey in bottles! :blink:

LOL, most do think I am a man, I don't ever take anything personal, keep on guessing...

Whiskey sounds good, darn may have to make a batch :(

ROFLMAO

YOu guys have really made my day...my 93 year old grandmother is laughing and telling tales related to alot of the answers. :D

LadyB you got it when you said I changed out the engine in my 35 Ford pickup. It is actually easier than rebuilding one. :D I had changed heads and manifolds etc. but had never changed the shifter seal in the transmission or had to go looking for a different flexdisk to match up to the trans.

Thanks again for all the laughs, I really needed them.

Wow I got it??!!! Really Cool!! I will sit back and watch for the other thing. I do have an idea though.....

I'm glad you and your grandmother got some laughs too as I did!!

Thanks for the cointest!!!!

arc welding?

gas welding?

OK, you both win, told you guys I was going to make it a quick cointest. :D Had used the wire feed welder by myself so dad figured he better show me the correct way to use the settings. :D Then he showed me the stick welding as he said it is easier. that is yet to de detirmened, :D

His favorite says for the week was "The Other Way" as I was a bit delex when looking upside down LOL and slow down and watch the flow while welding. Love my dad, what a guy, always willing to teach me what he know.

OK every one who won, shoot me your snail mails...thanks for the laughs, will have to do this again real soon :D

arc welding?

gas welding?

OK, you both win, told you guys I was going to make it a quick cointest. :D Had used the wire feed welder by myself so dad figured he better show me the correct way to use the settings. :D Then he showed me the stick welding as he said it is easier. that is yet to de detirmened, :D

His favorite says for the week was "The Other Way" as I was a bit delex when looking upside down LOL and slow down and watch the flow while welding. Love my dad, what a guy, always willing to teach me what he know.

OK every one who won, shoot me your snail mails...thanks for the laughs, will have to do this again real soon :D

OH YAY!!! Thank you! I needed this today! THANK YOU!!

Naomi :D

OK, here are pics of my engine work and one of my BIG Billy Goat named Joe Joe, he is VERY protective of his harem. LOL The Purple Valve covers were on my original 350 Chevy motor and the Black is the new Heavy Duty 350 motor. Sure was fun, do wish I had had more time to detail everything but I guess I can go back and doe some of that once company leaves.

Also a pick of my donkeys Molly and her baby Snickers with my husband on the right and Rick Gilliland - a hand cycle racer who stays at the ranch in the winter so he can train. thanks again for all the fun ideas and laughs.

100_6612.jpg

100_6615.jpg

100_6614.jpg

100_6613.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image031.jpg

Oh!!! I loved the photo with the donkeys!!! I love donkeys!!! The baby is beautiful!!!

WOW! the other photo with the goat (it is a goat right?) is.....

The goat is about to hit the photographer with his head! Is he ok???

Well...that's a great photo for the insurance company!!! :D:D

Oh!!! I loved the photo with the donkeys!!! I love donkeys!!! The baby is beautiful!!!

WOW! the other photo with the goat (it is a goat right?) is.....

The goat is about to hit the photographer with his head! Is he ok???

Well...that's a great photo for the insurance company!!! :D:D

yep. He stands up on his hind legs and then he is over 6 feet tall, I was backing up and taking pictures with my cell phone, this was the last one.

I have just finished loading and unloading the 16 foot trailer, my sister went with me and we used an electric winch to load rocks about 3 feet across. All that work just for the goats and donkey to have a rough surface to walk on...it keeps thier hoofs smooth. I have gotten tired of having to sit on them to clip thier hoofs with pruning clippers. Oh, the joys of owning a ranch :D But I have to admit the grandsons LOVE to visit.

Thanks for all the fun, you guys are the greatest. Stay tuned and I will post pictures of my Grandmother digging in my flower bed. Pulled out all my ground cover and some of my bulbs, but boy does she have fun playing in the dirt, reminds me of a 2 year old..... :D Even fussed when I through her in the tub while I made dinner.