Quick COINTEST for a surprise COIN

Frozen Buns

OK, Since I had to be away from the forums for the last few months due to a remodeling job this winter at the retirement park I thought it would be fun to have a quick cointest for everyone.

I have just moved back to the ranch in Comanche, TX for a few months before returning to Alaska,

Company and relatives are still here but I had an opportunity to do something most women would NEVER do.

My dad supervised this last week but was really surprised at how much I already knew how to do. There were actually 2 things and I might include the second as part of this cointest and therefore have 2 winners :blink:

I will be giving clues all day Sunday but you can start guessing now.

As soon as there is a winner I will give a choice of coins to choose from as their prize.

To those who have seen the pictures or already heard what I was doing, please be kind and keep my secret.

:(

Edited by Frozen Buns

Worked on the septic system. Sorry, I was away before I posted about the pigs :blink:

OK, as a woman I have re-roofed, done a/c ductwork, hung drywall/sheetrock, laid tile, etc....but I don't think I would go for working on my septic system. That my Hubby would be doing alone. :(