Notifications and Home Coordinates

pppingme

I've moved, and now all of my notifications are wrong. Since they don't have an option of using home coordinates (and since you can't setup one notification instead of one for each type), I now have to update about a dozen notifications to get them working again.

The bug? That notifications don't use home coordinates.

I've moved, and now all of my notifications are wrong. Since they don't have an option of using home coordinates (and since you can't setup one notification instead of one for each type), I now have to update about a dozen notifications to get them working again.

The bug? That notifications don't use home coordinates.

I've got one set of notifications centered 250 miles from home. Not everyone may use them in the way you do.

I have to say that I agree with the OP. Though I don't use notifications extensively, It is annoying to have to make all of those adjustments to several notifications separately. Why not set the notification screen up like the PQs are set up, just more simplified. That way you can check a box for the center to be at one's home coords and get new caches that are X miles from that or maybe any new caches near a cache area that I am going to later that day. Then I could also reduce clutter on the notification list and ask for two or three different types in one intead of two or three. Some may argue that it is more effort than it is worth, but that could be from people who already have notifications set up and dont need to worry about them. Why make a deal about premium members not seeing advertisements? Its little things that really don't matter, but the little bit of convenience certainly is nice to have.