Paperless Geocaching With DS Homebrew

Hello,

I looking to do geocaching with DS homebrew, but I haven't found a program that has been written. Does anyone know of a piece of ds homebrew software that would allow the input of geocache info? I am using the Datel Games N' Music flash card. If not can anyone make one? Im thinking wifi could be used somehow to download cache info then save for on the go viewing. If anyone can help please respond.

I did find one way to save geocaching pages. Using DSorganize you first save the webpage on the computer as an HTML file, then copy that to the DS card. DSorganize displays the entire webpage, but this is quite a long process for one page. I'm looking for an actual geocaching program. Otherwise I'll have to stick to this way...

Hello,

I looking to do geocaching with DS homebrew, but I haven't found a program that has been written. Does anyone know of a piece of ds homebrew software that would allow the input of geocache info? I am using the Datel Games N' Music flash card. If not can anyone make one? Im thinking wifi could be used somehow to download cache info then save for on the go viewing. If anyone can help please respond.

Could you use gpx spinner to spin the pocket query .gpx file into an html dirctory with many html and picture files then load that directory on to the card and open the index file and use it that way?

Could you use gpx spinner to spin the pocket query .gpx file into an html dirctory with many html and picture files then load that directory on to the card and open the index file and use it that way?

That would probably work, but I am not a premium member, so I cannot get gpx files. I wanted something where I could manually copy and paste info into. Maybe i'll have to look into the premium membership...