Congrats to Dorset Gal!

Ahh! So it was you Wendy, I saw a photo of you somewhere and did think "is that Dorsetgal"? Turns out it was.

I was in London all day chasing the torch through the city seeing it at seven locations. Unfortunately I missed you two, whereabouts did you carry it?

My photos from the day can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/gp/66246955@N00/3kB077.

Congratulations on your efforts, it must have been very memorable, especially with the controversy surrounding the event which I encountered throughout the route.

Adam, they are great pictures, you must have been moving fast that day! Thanks for sharing them, gave me an insight into much of the day that I didn't see, and also on a couple of them "I was there"! I was at the lauch at Wembley and was on the bus marked B7 which you photographed. In fact I recognised a couple of the torchbearers upstairs on the bus!

I was 49, Kenny Logan (Rugby) gave it to Ed Coode (Rowing) who gave it to me, we were on a stretch leadig across London Bridge ... on the rerouted section. I gave it to the other Samsung winer, Brian Thompson, who coincidentally is also a survivor of severe brain injury (and now a Special Olympics Gold Medallist in Judo).

I have just managed to edit some footage of the day and have uploaded it to my blog. So it is there for those that missed it.

Many thanks to The Klever Boys for providing the original footage for me to edit down. :sad:

I have just managed to edit some footage of the day and have uploaded it to my blog. So it is there for those that missed it.

Many thanks to The Klever Boys for providing the original footage for me to edit down. :D

Thanks for posting the video on your blog Wendy. I really enjoyed watching it! Thanks too to The Klever Boys for saving it in the first place. Ace :sad:)