Deciphering Puzzle Cache

I've read lots of posts on deciphering puzzles, but none of it has helped me with the puzzle I've come across. Yes, I know I could ignore it, but it just keeps coming back to haunt me. The following is the cache. I'm not looking (nor do I want) for someone to decipher it. Just help me find where I would go to find a key/legend so I can do it. If I had a name, it would be different!

Here is the cache: GCW5K9

And the path: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...d8-7ba0bb38ccd8

Could somebody please help me!?

I'm sorry mtn-man if I asked something wrong. Please note I was not asking for a solution, but a name or location so I can un-lock the puzzle. :lol:

I'm not looking (nor do I want) for someone to decipher it. Just help me find where I would go to find a key/legend so I can do it.

I am still looking for somewhere to go to be able to unlock the solution. Responders, e-mail me if that's the only way I can get help.

It is also appropriate to contact the cache owner through their profile to let them know you are stuck and in need of a hint. Cache owners are under no obligation to disclose hints, but some may feel inclined to give you a nudge in the right direction.

Thank you - I did that in the past and the response was not any more helpful than today's exercise. You are free to close this discussion and I will ignore that cache in the future.

Thank you for your work - sorry i sound frustrated. I slightly am. There's lots of sites with deciphering info, but since I don't know what the characters are even called, I can't locate the information. Obviously time to move on.

WeezieMI

Getting help is not a problem. I was not concerned about your posts, but rather posts in the forum giving a solution in public. Hopefully you can get some help. There is no problem asking for help here.

I am terrible with puzzles too, so I know how you feel! :lol:

I'm sorry mtn-man if I asked something wrong. Please note I was not asking for a solution, but a name or location so I can un-lock the puzzle. ;)

I'm not looking (nor do I want) for someone to decipher it. Just help me find where I would go to find a key/legend so I can do it.

I am still looking for somewhere to go to be able to unlock the solution. Responders, e-mail me if that's the only way I can get help.

You might, just for fun, look at this Puzzle cache to see if you will get some hints:

Solve This Puzzle

I do not have a "Puzzle Brain." I get a headache just seeing the 8.gif. :wub: I don't worry about figuring out the Puzzle caches . . . There's no shame in that . . . :lol: at least I don't feel any . . . :P:wub: