We finally did it!

SWAK9802

After almost 3 months of waiting, our GPS is finally up and running. We went out today and found our first 2 caches! It was very exciting, exhilarating, nerve wrecking, and most of all FUN.

When we found our first cache, my Husband didn't realize it was the actual container. Let's just say the owner would have had a heck of a time finding his container on the adjoining golf course if I hadn't noticed the markings right before he began to toss it over the fence. :anibad:

The second one was a bit easier as we already had a feel for it and a bit more confidence in our "skills".

A little more practice with the GPS and I'm ready for our next adventure. I have my sights on 2 more in our immediate area that I hope we can go after later this week.

The first find is kind of mind boggling isn't it. I just sat there looking at the ammo can and all the swag and being amazed that stuff like this was hidden all over the place and I had never known about it at all.

The whole being in on the secret thing is a big part of the fun. I've watched people walk past a cache site and thought to myself "If you only knew."