Night caches

Tombmaker!

With the Proctor Valley Monster archived, this other one comes to mind,

"Lights After Sunset Evoke Resolution"

I need it - when you want to hit it? We need to let the hider know when we plan on visiting to make sure he turns on his lasers; he turns them off early sometimes. Cache is on his property.

I'm planning on setting up a night-only hide myself, but I keep procrastinating.

Edited by Chuy!
With the Proctor Valley Monster archived, this other one comes to mind,

"Lights After Sunset Evoke Resolution"

I need it - when you want to hit it? We need to let the hider know when we plan on visiting to make sure he turns on his lasers; he turns them off early sometimes. Cache is on his property.

I'm planning on setting up a night-only hide myself, but I keep procrastinating.

I might be interested in doing LASER, depending on when . . .

Chuy, Snake and ????? How about Friday or Sat. night for some Lasers?

Friday night is better for me as I'm planning an early am hike on Sunday.

How about a night hike at the next full moon? We haven't had one in a while. Poway? Black Mtn?

I could make Friday night as well.

Full moon hike? What about the werewolves? :D

Bring your bang bangs!

I'm looking for a few night caches to hit this week. I've found forbidden forest and Kryptonite. I'm drawing a blank about other possible night caches in SD area Thanks.

B):D Tombie...night time is for sleeping silly!

What??????

Since when? B)

John is afraid of the dark. :D

FYI, I sent the owners of "Lights After Sunset Evoke Resolution" an email about the hitting the cache on Friday.

Anyone want to meet near Clairemont or Tierrasanta to carpool?

I'm looking for a few night caches to hit this week. I've found forbidden forest and Kryptonite. I'm drawing a blank about other possible night caches in SD area Thanks.

:):) Tombie...night time is for sleeping silly!

What??????

Since when? :)

John is afraid of the dark. ;)

FYI, I sent the owners of "Lights After Sunset Evoke Resolution" an email about the hitting the cache on Friday.

For me, that would involve going south past the cache, and then going north again. Pick a spot where I can meet you all in the Escondido area and let me know a time.

StClairC, generally, the night-only caches involve reflective material, such as fire tacks. These can be very difficult to spot in the daytime as they are about half-inch triangular pins you can stick on tress. The Lights After Sunset cache is a bit different. From what I gather a device at the coords projects a light beam or laser to get you started. Activating the light beam appears to be part of the challenge/fun.

:):D Tombie...night time is for sleeping silly!

What??????

Since when? :)

John is afraid of the dark. :D

Chuy want to meet up in Clairmonte and then head up to Escondido to meet Snake?

StClairC, generally, the night-only caches involve reflective material, such as fire tacks. These can be very difficult to spot in the daytime as they are about half-inch triangular pins you can stick on tress. The Lights After Sunset cache is a bit different. From what I gather a device at the coords projects a light beam or laser to get you started. Activating the light beam appears to be part of the challenge/fun.

If you are a premium member, you can do a PQ and select an attribute, Recommended at night

Cetainly Tombmaker. Say 8P'ish?

We can probably get away with parking in a well lit commercial lot, say the Sheriff Office building at 9621 Ridgehaven Court, at N32 49.255 W117 07.344 .

Google Maps view.

Check the Street View. There appears to be plenty of street parking; we'll park next to the building if we can.

8ish works for me. See there and whoever else wants to join us.

Cetainly Tombmaker. Say 8P'ish?

We can probably get away with parking in a well lit commercial lot, say the Sheriff Office building at 9621 Ridgehaven Court, at N32 49.255 W117 07.344 .

Google Maps view.

Check the Street View. There appears to be plenty of street parking; we'll park next to the building if we can.

8ish works for me. See there and whoever else wants to join us.

Well, I guess I'll leave home around 8ish as well. We should all be there around 8:30 (2030) or so.