Cache missing in the listing

I am the owner of the Alphabet Challenge series of caches, I have noticed that the Alphabet Challenge K cache is not shown in a search of the listings. It does appear in my account list however.

I have asked a reviewer by Email if he could help but have had no reply. I don't seem to get reviewer help when I ask for it.

Can anyone shed any light on why a cache is not listed when it is still active, it also is not downloaded as a pocket query.

Thanks.

Edited by windrush

I have asked a reviewer by Email if he could help but have had no reply. I don't seem to get reviewer help when I ask for it.

That surprises me as we have all 3 been actively reviewing over the last few days at least.

Who did you mail?

Are you sure they got your mail?

Mail me through my profile - or try eckingtons31ATtescoDOTnet - I reviewed the caches originally!

E

I'd suggest you edit the cache page and retype the cache name again. When I view your Alphabet Series caches in GSAK, Alphabet challenge K has an extra wide space between the words Alphabet and Challenge. I think there are two spaces, hence searching for Alphabet Challenge doesn't show K, but shows all the rest, but searching for Alphabet<two spaces>Challenge brings up just K.

EDIT cuz Spannerman sussed it at the same time as me, but I typed more text :unsure:

Edited by Stuey

Hmmmmm.

If I do a cache search using the Keyword "Alphabet Challenge" I don't see it... but I see the rest of your Alphabet Challenge caches.

If I search under Caches Hidden by windrush then I see it listed.

Odd. :unsure:

MrsB

I can solve this mystery easily. Alphabet Challenge K has two spaces between the Aphabet and Challenge in the database. Your browser will strip these out and only display one space when rendering the page. Search with two spaces and it should be displayed.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

I have Emailed the reviewers privately. It is not fair or correct to critise any members who spend a lot of time working on our behalf.

I have corrected the listing. There were problems with 2 of the series, been like it for months.

Edited by windrush

Thanks to everyone for your help.

I have Emailed the reviewers privately.

Hi Bob,

I have replied to the email you sent me, twice, and each time the message bounced.

Is it possible there is a problem with incoming mails on you geocaching mail address?

Cheers,

Eckington