Magellan SporTrak Map ATV Handheld GPS Receiver

That's a great deal and somebody should jump on it - especially those people that have posted recently that are looking for a GPS under $100 or $50.

I've used the SporTrak Pro (a model up) for the past 4 1/2 years and am completely satisfied.

It comes with the PC cable which will allow you to download a full PQ (500 caches) into the unit as well so you don't have to put them in manually.

Go get it.

Edited by kealia

FWIW - If this continues to be an "issue", it's not really. WAAS provides greater accuracy, but if you think about the normal error you have combined with the error that the hider likely had, it's a non-issue.

Don't let this stop you from getting a good unit at a great price.

Just to stay on the topic of this said unit. I have and use a Magellan Sport trak Map, had this unit for probably 3 years now. This thing will usually bring me to within a foot or 2 of any set coords. I just VERY recently found out (2 days ago) that this unit will also allow me to use Magellan Topo Canada, which on most sites it either says it won't work or may not work, Yeah, it works :huh: