Metroguide USA

What is the oldest version of metroguide USA that will autoroute on 60CSx,I read a post here somewhere last month that explained how to make an older version auto route but can't seem to find it now.Just bought Metroguide USA on ebay but it didn't say what version it is...

MGUSA v4 will autoroute out of the box. It's older, but if you live in an established area it's still usable. For >= v5, metrowizzz, as the others have mentioned.

Ok,just recieved my metroguide v5,how do I find out what region I am in so I can send maps to my blue legend for my state

MapSource has a selector tool that allows you to mark maptiles for upload, then upload.

Blue legend doesn't autoroute, btw. I assume you already know this. So turn off "upload routing data" or whatever if you are using a hacked version that shows that feature.

Ok,just recieved my metroguide v5,how do I find out what region I am in so I can send maps to my blue legend for my state

MapSource has a selector tool that allows you to mark maptiles for upload, then upload.

Blue legend doesn't autoroute, btw. I assume you already know this. So turn off "upload routing data" or whatever if you are using a hacked version that shows that feature.

Thanks,yeah just wanted some maps on the legend (so I can quit printing them out),while waiting to get the 60CSx,Thanks again

Ok found out how to mark the map section to download-but it want let me download to GPS,gives me this:

3/27/2A008 1:32:05 PM (UTC)

Processor: Intel Processor Level: 15, RAM: 260096 KB

SPO_SERIALPORT.CPP-343-4.13

Are you using a "real" serial cable, or a USB-to-serial adapter?

Ok found out how to mark the map section to download-but it want let me download to GPS,gives me this:

3/27/2A008 1:32:05 PM (UTC)

Processor: Intel Processor Level: 15, RAM: 260096 KB

SPO_SERIALPORT.CPP-343-4.13

Are you using a "real" serial cable, or a USB-to-serial adapter?

Real serial cable-found the problem,connection at GPS wasn't completely seated,maps are now on GPS and I can see all my roads-Yippie,what a relief,thanks 2 all.............