Last Chance To Vote!

suhan

Hi guys, I just wanted to re-post my last message concerning the Nature Valley Video Contest. There are only two more days to vote and so I'm making a last minute request for all of you to please check out the contest and help me out. The original message is below, please read it, I would really appreciate your support. Thanks!

-

Hi there! My name's Suhan and I recently entered a Nature Valley video contest with a short video that I made about geocaching. I was chosen as one of the top ten finalists in the nation and now I need public votes in order to win. I know it's a lot to ask but if you would like to help me out please visit www.youtube.com/wheresyours to vote for my video. All you have to do is click on the 'thumbs up' button by it. Please note that you can vote once per day until March 13th. Thank you so much for your support! The video is called "Suhan's Nature Valley" and my username is orangejeep625. Also, if you want to visit the area that is featured in my video just type in the coordinates that play on the screen and you can see this beautiful place for yourself. Thanks again and happy caching! :rolleyes:

PS - Sorry to be such a bother, I know I'm annoying by asking people to vote for me but I'd really like to win this contest! The grand prize is an amazing trip to both the North and South pole areas! I would love the chance to see polar bears and penguins! So thank you very much for your time! :blink: