Mapping a Single Cacher's Hides?

DaFunkyFrogs

I don't know if there's an easier way (it seems like there should be) but this should work:

Do a search for all caches owned by hider;

create a bookmark list and bookmark all the caches in the search result;

create a pocket query for your bookmark list;

preview the pocket query results in google maps.

Actually, most of his caches are fairly easy. He has moved out of state and offered us his caches, and rather than let them turn into geolitter we are trying to find all of them and start maintaining them. I just needed a better idea of how far and wide they were scattered. :)

If that's the situation, he could have made it easier for you all by generating a pocket query of the the caches he owns and sending it around.

Actually, most of his caches are fairly easy. He has moved out of state and offered us his caches, and rather than let them turn into geolitter we are trying to find all of them and start maintaining them. I just needed a better idea of how far and wide they were scattered. :)

If that's the situation, he could have made it easier for you all by generating a pocket query of the the caches he owns and sending it around.

That's a Terms of Use violation, so I'm posting to discourage this solution to the question.

Sure... the license agreement for pocket queries can be found here, and it says in relevant part:

Uses Not Permitted:

• Licensee shall not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, assign, time-share, or transfer, in whole or in part, or provide access to the Data, Related Materials, any updates, or Licensee's rights under this Agreement to any third party whatsoever.

• Licensee shall not remarket, resell, and/or redistribute the Data or any derived portion(s) of the Data in its digital form to any third party whatsoever.

I would like to map out the caches that belong to a specific cacher, is there a way to do this? ;)

Thanks for any help.

I have caches for a nearly 50-mile search radius in my GSAK databases. I get all those caches using seven "Date-placed" PQs.

Since I already have all that data, all I would have to do to find all the caches placed by one individual is do a search in GSAK for caches placed by that person. Then, I would create a new database in GSAK and Copy the caches owned by that person to the new database. For most local cachers, I would get all their caches this way. From that "Cache Owner" database, I can Export to my Mapsource maps, or to Google Earth, to see where all those caches are.