Needing to update maps on my 60CS

I have been happily going along using my trusty 60CS for routing with City Select for about 3 years, but it's now gotten to the point where I am running into too many new roads not on my mapsets. So I finally got bugged enough to look into an update. After doing some research, it seems I'm gonna want City Navigator 2008, but I'm confused about the whole NT/non-NT thing and which would be better for my older unit. Because it is not an X-type, it cannot support using a card - it has 56 MG of internal memory and that's all.

I figure I'm probably going to want whichever has the smaller map tiles. I was looking at the old thread about v.8 which indicated that the non-NT had more, smaller map tiles. Is this still true for 2008? Am I making the right choice?

Have you contacted Garmin support yet? They are very helpful and can answer some of these questions for you. I used them when I was debating between the whole NT non NT thing for my 60csx.

Yeah, that is my next step. I was just wondering if anyone here had faced this problem before. I will post the answer I get just in case there is somebody else out there still using the 60CS for mapping.

Thanks for the replies.