Account name

Team Tibbs

You can change it but you will end up having to relog all of your finds on that account and delete them on the old account. If you just started out it's not too bad but if you have a bunch....good luck! :unsure:

That's not true, Contact Groundspeak, and they will change the name for you, on a case by case basis, and you won't have to relog ANY of them.

You can change it but you will end up having to relog all of your finds on that account and delete them on the old account. If you just started out it's not too bad but if you have a bunch....good luck! :o

That's not true, Contact Groundspeak, and they will change the name for you, on a case by case basis, and you won't have to relog ANY of them.

Does that include Trackables, or just caches?

I believe it includes everything. Trackables, Forum Name everything. What they do is rename your account, so everything tied to it remains the same. EMail them for more info.

They did a name change for me, and it was before I activated my Travel Bugs, so I can't saw 100% for those. but everything else worked like a champ.