Grab or Retrieve

Mapachi

Can someone please explain in plain english what the difference is between grabbing a TB and Retrieving a TB? It seems someone has retrieved one of my TBs without loging the cache it was in as found! Is my TB pysicaly in the cache but moved virtually? If so what's the purpose?java script:emoticon(':blink:', 'smid_24')

:D

*snip*It seems someone has retrieved one of my TBs without loging the cache it was in as found! Is my TB pysicaly in the cache but moved virtually? If so what's the purpose?java script:emoticon(':blink:', 'smid_24')

:D

Lately I have gotten waaaaay behind in logging the caches I have visited. I'm somewhere between 85 and 100 cache logs behind. Gotten lazy, I guess. I still love caching but logging can be a chore - especially when finding 25 -50 in a day. However, I always log out and in the coins and bugs I find - still love moving them - and I want to make sure that the travelers I move are logged properly. I will catch up with my logging - someday :mad: . Perhaps this is what has happened with your TB.

CF30

If the TB is in the cache or event where you found it, retrieve.

If you get the TB directly from another cacher, or if the TB is not logged into the cache you find it at, then do a grab. Keep in mind tho that sometimes there may be a delay in logging if the cacher that left it there is unable to get online immediately. Never hurts to wait about a week before grabbing to give them a chance to get caught up and let the TB get the true mileage of it's travels. Don't forget to get the correct date when you log.