Geopirat Coin

Haffy

Ok after several months of emailing and everything else I can't seem to track down Geopirat to get an activation code for one his coins that I won as a prize at an event I attended a few months ago. How else is one to get the activation code besides contacting the owner? It is trackable on GC.com but without the activation code am I dead in the water? Thanks Haffy

It says Geopirat at the top with a picture of a pirate on a boat and A traditional cacher:www.geopirat.de at the bottom. On the reverse it has the coin number and trackable on GC.com with Fritzlar-Deutschland and the gc logo along with another german building I would assume.

Edited by Haffy

You may want to try some of the European websites that host codes.... I believe GeoPirat is German.

Have you tried the person who donated the coin as a prize to the event?

Yes he didn't have the code either and I have tried to email Geopirat as well many times with no response.

Is the coin called geopirat? Geopirates? Did you receive it from someone called Geopirates and it's their signature coin or is it some other coin? What does it say or yes a pic would be easier?

It is Geopirat's own personal geocoin and it is trackable on gc.com. It was given to a geocacher friend of mine to him personally but he didnt' include the activation code with it and I received it as a prize at an event.

Here is a photo of it if that is any help.

GeopiratCoinSmall.jpg

Edited by Haffy

There's two other threads related to finding activation codes for GeoPirat coins. Both were able to get the activation code by contacting GeoPirat.. Good luck!

Thanks, I have been doing that for the last couple of months with no response so that's why I am asking here.