Anyone seen my PQs?

Kit Fox

Ever since the PQ generator was upgraded, I stopped receiving my PQs. I use Yahoo mail, and have never had any issues until now. Anyone else missing their PQs?

I am getting mine, but I switched to Gmail a while ago when Comcast was not delivering them. There have been some posts this week from Yahoo users reporting that they are not getting their Geocaching.com emails.

My cache reports and PQs are getting dumped into the Yahoo Bulk folder now. I had it set to automatically delete the spam, but when PQs started not showing up, I set it to allow Bulk mail for a week. I saw the geocaching.com mail in there. I can't figure out how to stop this from happening though. The various GC mail addresses are not in my banned list, so I don't know how to get the GC mail to stop getting flagged as spam.

Parsa

I checked the Bulk folder to no avail. It gets worse, i'm no longer receiving emails when cachers find my caches. :bad:

You could try setting up a gmail account which auto-forwards to yahoo. (it's free forwarding). and change the PQ+notification addresses to the gmail one.

I checked the Bulk folder to no avail. It gets worse, i'm no longer receiving emails when cachers find my caches. :bad:

You could try setting up a gmail account which auto-forwards to yahoo. (it's free forwarding). and change the PQ+notification addresses to the gmail one.

I tried setting up my primary PQ to be sent to an alternative email address and got lucky!

Edited by Kit Fox