Garmin Colorado 300, 400x Survey

4America

I am putting the finishing touches on a survey for owners, former owners, or anyone with 1st hand use on the Garmin Colorado(s).

Because there is lots of mis-information, when the survey input is requested, please only the above group. I'll publish the results for everyone to read.

What questions would you like to see on the survey?

I am putting the finishing touches on a survey for owners, former owners, or anyone with 1st hand use on the Garmin Colorado(s).

Because there is lots of mis-information, when the survey input is requested, please only the above group. I'll publish the results for everyone to read.

Dude, if you're almost done ( "putting the finishing touches on a survey" ) ... isn't a bit late to be asking for survey content?

I am putting the finishing touches on a survey for owners, former owners, or anyone with 1st hand use on the Garmin Colorado(s) (300, 400T, etc).

Click here for Garmin Colorado Owners Survey

Edited by 4America

Survey taken.

Ditto!

Thanks! I'll get the report formatted as soon as I can. Lots of trends being noted on the survey.

Still time to be counted, submit your data to the survey now.

I am forwarding the results to garmin on a regular basis.

Edited by 4America

Please respond here if you have taken the survey (Can you say auto bump?)

Also, I fixed an error where users coudn't select more that one answer in a single row. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Survey posted!

www.Geo-x.org - Garmin Colorado Owners Survey

I received a response from Garmin after I sent them the survey I have been working on. For consistency, I placed the response I received from Garmin at the bottom of the survey. We have Garmin’s attention with the survey, please continue to add your responses, and I’ll continue to forward them to my contact at Garmin.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to respond to the survey so far.