Error On Print Friendly Page

generok

When I open a "Pnrter Friendly" page and print it, about 75% of the time, the coordinate/info section does not print. It happens at home and at work. Both computers are running IE 7. On the page all of the data is there, but when it prints, there is no info at the top of the page and the first thing it prints is the short title then everything on from there. I searched for this error in a previous post, but found none.

Generok. :lol:

When I open a "Pnrter Friendly" page and print it, about 75% of the time, the coordinate/info section does not print. It happens at home and at work. Both computers are running IE 7. On the page all of the data is there, but when it prints, there is no info at the top of the page and the first thing it prints is the short title then everything on from there. I searched for this error in a previous post, but found none.

I never use this function however when I saw your message I went and checked it on two caches and they seem to print out fine, both in Print Preview and on paper. Does it appear OK in preview but not paper?

I am of course using Firefox. You could try a different browser (highly recommended anyway) however I suspect it may possibly be in the printer settings.

This has been discussed before but it doesn't seem that anything has been done about it. If you lengthen the printed info so you don't have a graphic that is trying to print across two pages you will see everything. Or if you shorten the printed info so it all fits on one page you will be fine as well.

I continue to have the problem particularly with my vista and IE 7 machine. By closing the map portion at the bottom of the page (click the arrow to the left of the work map), it will print the top correctly. It has to do with the map trying to print over 2 pages. We don't seem to have the problem with our XP machine. Each computer is using different laser printers as well.

I continue to have the problem particularly with my vista and IE 7 machine. By closing the map portion at the bottom of the page (click the arrow to the left of the work map), it will print the top correctly. It has to do with the map trying to print over 2 pages. We don't seem to have the problem with our XP machine. Each computer is using different laser printers as well.

The problem is not just with the map. If there is any graphic that would span any two pages the problem occurs. It doesn't matter if the graphic would go from page 1 to page 2 or from page 3 to page 4. I documented this in a previous thread and there was never any response. :)