Picture added ?

LECTRAGLIDE

Did you follow the instructions to register the changes by entering through the forums gateway page? If you came back to the forums by clicking on a browser bookmark or typing the URL in the address bar, the updated information on the Geocaching.com server will not synchronize with the information on the separate Groundspeak Forums server.

Click on the "Forums" button on the left hand side of most Geocaching.com pages and read the page you're taken to. Then let us know if that worked.

Nope no picture yet . I guess I dont understand . I can see the picture in my profile but when I post to a forum still nothing .I did a clean loggin as suggested I did not use a favorites link . and so far still no photo .

Pretty sure I followed instuctions . The easyest things can be so difficult .

Thanks .

Edited by LECTRAGLIDE

See the detailed, step by step instructions posted here in the pinned avatar testing thread.

Also, I see from your profile that you have a profile display image. It's a doggy. Your avatar is not the same as your profile image, unless you select the same image in both places.

Step #8 is confusing (especially to noobs) since it's mis-worded. It should read:

"Click on desired avatar image, then click on the Select Avatar button

and it would be helpful if the line states that the button will change to say "Current (remove)" if you did it right.

See the detailed, step by step instructions posted here in the pinned avatar testing thread.

Also, I see from your profile that you have a profile display image. It's a doggy. Your avatar is not the same as your profile image, unless you select the same image in both places.

Sorry I do not want a avatar just a picture of my pup on the side just like everyone else .

Sorry for confusion . But I thought I had it . Which obiouslyy if you look at this post there is still no

puppy picture .

Thanks

Edited by LECTRAGLIDE

Sorry I do not want a avatar just a picture of my pup on the side just like everyone else .

Sorry for confusion . But I thought I had it . Which obiouslyy if you look at this post there is still no

puppy picture .

Thanks

That is an Avatar :unsure:

Yep - that is called an avatar -- the thing where we have a polar bear with an apple.

Your profile picture is a completely different thing, which is only seen when people look at your profile. We happen to have both the same, but you can have them different. Follow the steps in the instructions that someone has already posted. Then we will all get to see your doggy! (I had great difficulty choosing whethre we would put a pic of our geomutts (dogs) or one representing our team name, so I'll be interested to see yours.)